Scams and Frauds
Although the Dean’s List created by Campus Cardboard is geared towards college students and used by all, we still need you to be aware of scams and frauds. Please read the following to prevent any scam or fraud.
- Deal only with those at your schools market place. If you keep to this rule you will avoid almost any situation.
- Never give out ANY financial information (bank account numbers, social security, credit cards, paypal, etc..)
- Never deal internationally. The Dean's List is for those who attend a college or University within the United States only.
- Never wire funds through Western Union or any other company If you are asked to do so, you are being scammed.
- Avoid taking cashiers checks or money orders.
- Campus Cardboard is not involved in any transaction and does not guarantee a seller or a buyer. Anyone who says that we do, they are a scammer and you may report them.
- If you are a victim to identity theft, any scam, or fraud please contact the FTC at 877-382-4357 or www.ftc.gov.